Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Coats! Coats! My kingdom for a coat!

For a while now, I've been having a coat obsession. Whether it be beltless, 3/4, trench coat or peacoat, I always have my eyes peeled for some pretty coats.

Every morning I see girls wearing coats in a variety of colours, ranging from black, white, pink, red, green and blue. But us boys are limited to certain colours due to our masculinity. So we're stuck with black, gray, charcoal, light gray, brown, chocolate, dk brown, light brown, and navy.

So girls, take advantage of what you have at your disposal. Just maybe, one day I'll have the guts to wear a white 3/4 coat. But hell, its hard enough finding any coats in those colours here in Sydney. :/ I have to go on a shopping trip soon, maybe Seoul or Tokyo?

And thus comes a purchase...



I ordered that last week and totally fell in love with the design and fit. I MUST HAVE IT. So after I picked up my mother from the local train station after work, [convince mode ON] I start rambling on and on about this trench coat I wanna buy online and I blab on about how pretty it is and how good it is, and how it will accentuate, yes! I used accentuate, my Asian physique.

15 mins later...she has a look at the pictures and finally agrees..Woohoo!!...Now I won't get in trouble when she see's a charge on my credit card. Only problem is, she wants to borrow, gaahhhh evil!!

But I'm nice so I'll let her borrow it, when I'm NOT planning to wear it. XD


---

One week later, guess what came in the mail...

Smexxy trench coat...

Ok it may not look as good on me as on that model but I blame the poor lighting and my fat belly...oh and me of course...^_^

Another coat that I MUST have...

Dior Homme S/S 07


Burberry double breasted trench coat


Wishlist

Bottega Veneta S/S 08

---

Hair cut

I took the plunge and got it snipped last Friday.

Did I get butchered again?

Now after playing with it for a bit, I think it looks better and more fob styled here. ^_*

What do you think?

Fobtastic? XD

---

Random pic

Miso and Tarou molesting a poor lion in Chinatown...

Naughty girls...tsk tsk tsk

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always wished I could wear cardigans here in the Philippines. :(

Anonymous said...

I have obsession for coats as well. Those coats you have are utterly fab!

Fendi said...

Dior Homme i love! ;)

From *Chase house :)

kiss
Fendi

Anonymous said...

nice fob hair! and the coat is awesome.

lucy pachia said...

Burberry double breasted trench coat is TO DIE FOR! if i was a guy, i would totally hit that. you have a great sense of style.

DatelessRaine said...

Hey, could you give me the link to where you got that trench coat? (And does it come in white?) I have a friend who has been searching for one like that for a long time...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I dunno i you will read this but whats the first coat you bought. I can't find it anywhere! Whats it called! Email me back please at xero_tolerance@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

u sure as h.ell love coats, eh? cool. i love the black one~ (^_<)

Unknown said...

burberry, ralph lauren pas cher, nike roshe run, louis vuitton, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, sac longchamp, louis vuitton, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, christian louboutin outlet, louboutin shoes, nike air max, ugg boots, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, jordan shoes, air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, gucci outlet, louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, louboutin, replica watches, prada handbags, louboutin pas cher, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, uggs on sale, prada outlet, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, nike free, longchamp, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, longchamp outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, longchamp pas cher, air jordan pas cher, nike free, louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses

Unknown said...

mulberry, burberry, hermes, ray ban pas cher, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, lacoste pas cher, hollister pas cher, true religion outlet, kate spade handbags, ralph lauren uk, nike air max, michael kors, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, ray ban uk, nike air max, vans pas cher, oakley pas cher, sac guess, lululemon, michael kors outlet, hollister, nike blazer, michael kors outlet, abercrombie and fitch, michael kors, coach purses, nike roshe, tn pas cher, north face, nike air max, vanessa bruno, hogan, michael kors, ugg boots, burberry outlet online, coach outlet, coach outlet, michael kors, replica handbags, nike free run uk, timberland, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, new balance pas cher, north face, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, air force

Unknown said...

wedding dresses, ferragamo shoes, abercrombie and fitch, converse outlet, bottega veneta, louboutin, soccer shoes, nike air max, beats by dre, babyliss, north face outlet, chi flat iron, ray ban, valentino shoes, nike roshe, herve leger, ghd, birkin bag, new balance, soccer jerseys, nike huarache, celine handbags, iphone cases, vans, hollister, timberland boots, ralph lauren, hollister, vans shoes, north face outlet, hollister, lancel, mac cosmetics, gucci, jimmy choo shoes, mcm handbags, lululemon, mont blanc, nike air max, asics running shoes, reebok shoes, oakley, nike trainers, instyler, p90x workout, insanity workout, baseball bats, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, nfl jerseys