Monday, March 05, 2007

Saturday Coma + I broke it = Craptastic :/

OK, well it wasn't really a coma, but I was knocked out for about 18 hrs.

Saturday started off like any order normal day but instead I was working my second job (yes I'm greedy) which starts at 8am and ends at midday. Only 4 hrs! ^_^ But good monies. Shitty that it being on a Saturday morning. :/ At least it only happens once a month.

Anyways, that day was a beach day in Wollongong with Grache, Joni and Camielle, but since I'm coming from Alexandria, it'll take me about around 1hr 20mins to get there and they would only stay till 3pm (since someone works at 4pm).
.
.
.
I had to bail out.

Pogi misses out on beach day. *grumble grumle*


Later that day I did some shopping, trying to put my mind off missing out on the beach. Did I mention I love the beach because it's an excuse where I can mimic the Baywatch dudes, I love body surfing, and hanging out at the beach with friends is fun fun fun.

I picked this up from a local sports store, to replace the one that someone "stole" from the beach (Thirroul).

Sexy ain't it?

I couldn't find the Nike equivalent that I lost but this will do, plus this is the official ball they use in actual NCAA games.

Gosh I hate losing things....

My lost baby.

Am I too Americanised? :o

---

Comatose

Like I said, it wasn't really a coma, but after shopping I took my new pain meds (muscle specific) and took a nap so I could be rested for Miguel's 24th b'day (old kient!) tonight.

Miguel's the one in the far left reading the Islam book (you gimp!)

:p

Happy Birthday


Suddenly I wake up at 2am, Sunday morning. [-_-]

I slept from Saturday arvo (around 3pm) till 2am the next day. What'd I do? Sent out sorry txt messages, had an extremely late dinner and proceeded to watch Family Guy dvds for the next 2 hrs.

What a waste of a day. At least I got a new football.

---

It's broken *cries*

I have this problem. I occasionally tend to break things very soon after I've gotten them.

Now you remember my Moo Mixer?
.
.
.
.
.
Look at the cap.....[-_-]
.
.
.



The story goes like this, at the end of each day I pop the Moo Mixer in the dishwasher at work, I did this all last week, but somehow the cap dropped through the barriers in the dishwasher and I found it resting on the element at the bottom.

I pulled it out and noticed it melted the cap, as you can see from the picture above.

The cap sits and closes on top of my Moo Mixer fine, it can also handle mixing fine, so no spillage, but when I take a swig of the milk, it spills over the edge like someone who has poor hand coordination.

Now that means to drink properly without spillage I have to mix first, take the cap off and then drink.

NNOOOOOOO!!!~

It doesn't feel natural. :(

I have to carry the cap around.

Shite.

Well that's my rant for now.........

---

P.S.

*waves* Hi to the cute girl who got off at Nth Syd station with me (black military but conservative dress), nice legs, nice butt, but why must you wave your bottom at me when going up the stairs? I couldn't concentrate! ^_*

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow man... I wish I could sleep like that... But sucks how you missed the party...

NICE BALL...S... =P

And I swear, I love the pics you stick on this Hahaha

meg said...

hey, nice blog. sounds like u need more shopping hours LOL.
hahaha chinoy? and i thought i was original =P

PogiChinoy said...

Cat: Heh. Should start posting luvo pics on yours more often. Follow in the footsteps of me....^_^

meg: Hiya meg, thanks heaps! I definitely need more shopping time, but I will have plenty to go around in Singapore later this month. :)

ninest123 said...

burberry, ralph lauren pas cher, nike roshe run, louis vuitton, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, sac longchamp, louis vuitton, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, christian louboutin outlet, louboutin shoes, nike air max, ugg boots, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, jordan shoes, air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, gucci outlet, louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, louboutin, replica watches, prada handbags, louboutin pas cher, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, uggs on sale, prada outlet, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, nike free, longchamp, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, longchamp outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, longchamp pas cher, air jordan pas cher, nike free, louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses

ninest123 said...

mulberry, burberry, hermes, ray ban pas cher, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, lacoste pas cher, hollister pas cher, true religion outlet, kate spade handbags, ralph lauren uk, nike air max, michael kors, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, ray ban uk, nike air max, vans pas cher, oakley pas cher, sac guess, lululemon, michael kors outlet, hollister, nike blazer, michael kors outlet, abercrombie and fitch, michael kors, coach purses, nike roshe, tn pas cher, north face, nike air max, vanessa bruno, hogan, michael kors, ugg boots, burberry outlet online, coach outlet, coach outlet, michael kors, replica handbags, nike free run uk, timberland, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, new balance pas cher, north face, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, air force

ninest123 said...

wedding dresses, ferragamo shoes, abercrombie and fitch, converse outlet, bottega veneta, louboutin, soccer shoes, nike air max, beats by dre, babyliss, north face outlet, chi flat iron, ray ban, valentino shoes, nike roshe, herve leger, ghd, birkin bag, new balance, soccer jerseys, nike huarache, celine handbags, iphone cases, vans, hollister, timberland boots, ralph lauren, hollister, vans shoes, north face outlet, hollister, lancel, mac cosmetics, gucci, jimmy choo shoes, mcm handbags, lululemon, mont blanc, nike air max, asics running shoes, reebok shoes, oakley, nike trainers, instyler, p90x workout, insanity workout, baseball bats, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, nfl jerseys

ninest123 said...

thomas sabo, wedding dresses, pandora charms, canada goose outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, doudoune canada goose, coach outlet, moncler, marc jacobs, links of london, moncler, juicy couture outlet, pandora charms, ugg pas cher, supra shoes, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, montre pas cher, moncler, moncler outlet, moncler, pandora jewelry, canada goose outlet, moncler, toms shoes, karen millen, ugg boots uk, canada goose, canada goose, replica watches, bottes ugg, louis vuitton, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, hollister, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, swarovski crystal, sac louis vuitton pas cher, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, canada goose